Click here to apply for this degree!
Associate of Arts in Christian Education | 63 Total Hours
Designed for students who are called into Christian Education ministries but do not desire to complete a four year degree. This degree provides individuals with foundational tools for practical discipleship, Bible teaching, and leadership.
General Education Foundation (30 hours)
- Communications (9 hours)
- MA 220, equivalent, or higher (3 hours)
- HI 211. and HI 212. (6 hours)
- IT 202. or equivalent (3 hours)
- Science (3 hours)
- PSY 201. (3 hours)
- EDU 2010. Psychology of Teaching and Learning (3 hours) or PSY 310. The Psychology of Learning and Teaching (3 hours)
Biblical/Theological Foundation (18 hours)
Major (15 hours)
- CE 201. and CE 202. (4 hours)
- STM 310. Basic Ministry to Students (3 hours) or CE 320. Ministry to Children (3 hours) or CE 350. Ministry to Adults (3 hours)
- CE 301. Principles of Teaching (3 hours)
- LA 202. Church Staff Relations (3 hours)
- LA 320. Church Business Administration (2 hours)
See the current college catalog for more information.