Click here to apply for this degree!
Christian Studies Major
The Christian Studies major is designed to provide students who have completed an Associate of Arts degree from regionally accredited educational institutions with an opportunity for ministerial training on the baccalaureate level and to prepare them for church-related ministry of various types and for seminary or graduate school.
Christian Studies Course Requirements | 120 Total Hours
Associate of Arts Degree from regionally accredited institutions (60 sem/hours)
Degree must include a minimum of 30 hours of General Education including at least:
- 3 hours of Literature/Humanities
- 3 hours of Social/Behavioral Sciences
- 3 hours of Science/Mathematics
- 3 hours of Information Technology
Biblical/Theological Foundation (12 hours)
Major (42 hours)
- BI 212. Biblical Hermeneutics (3 hours)
- EV 201. Personal Evangelism (3 hours)
- PHI 201. Introduction to Christian Worldview (3 hours)
- BI, OT, NT Courses (12 hours)
- HI, PHI, TH Courses (upper-level) (9 hours)
- Practical Ministry Courses (CE, EV, LA, MI, MUT, PM, PR, PSY, STM) (12 hours)
General Electives | Must be upper level BCF Courses (6 hours)
See the current college catalog for more information.