- Admissions Home
- Meet the Staff
- Quick Facts/Tuition and Fees
- Campus Life/Housing
- Community Info/BCF's Location
- Financial Aid
- Mission and Accreditation
- Campus Crime Report
- Schedule a Visit
- Apply Now!
Office of Admissions
The Baptist College of Florida
5400 College Dr.
Graceville, FL 32440
(800) 328-2660 ext. 460
(850) 263-9026 Fax firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer of Credit from Other Institutions
Advanced Placement Credit
Concerning Advanced Placement Courses, the college will adhere to The College Board guidelines and may award credit for courses applicable to the student’s degree program when a grade of 3, 4, or 5 has been earned on the AP examination. Concerning International Baccalaureate Diploma courses, the college will follow a general policy comparable to many colleges and universities in the Southeast as well as nationwide. Students receiving the IB Diploma may receive up to 30 semester hours of credit for scores of 4 or higher on higher level (HL) and standard level (SL) examinations. Students who do not receive the IB Diploma may receive credit for scores of 5 or higher on the higher level (HL) examinations only. Any credit given must be applicable toward the student’s degree program.
- Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended must be sent from their points of origin directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Transfer applicants currently on academic suspension from another college will not be considered until a full semester lapses since the suspension. Such applicants may then be admitted on academic probation and will have to maintain the standard for academic progress given elsewhere in this catalog or face permanent suspension from the college.
- Transfer applicants currently on academic probation with another college may be admitted on conditional status but will have to maintain the college’s standard for academic progress or face academic suspension.
- No course with a grade below “C” will transfer, and no course can be transferred from another institution unless it corresponds or matches a course in the current BCF catalog (pdf). (Descriptions of courses begin on page 35.)
- Courses in doctrine are not transferable from non-Baptist institutions.
- A maximum of twelve semester hours credit may be granted for Seminary Extension Department courses in the College-Level Curriculum Series.
- A maximum of fifteen hours of College Level Examination.