Financial Aid Menu
BCF Financial Aid
5400 College Dr.
Graceville, FL 32440
(800) 328-2660 ext. 461
(850) 263-2141 Fax
Director of Financial Aid
(800) 328-2660 ext. 461
Assistant Director of Financial Aid
(800) 328-2660 ext. 471
The Baptist College of Florida participates in the full range of state and federal aid programs. In addition, several other programs are offered to help students meet the cost of attending the college. Financial assistance offered can be in the form of grants, employment, loans, or scholarships. The applicant's financial need, academic achievement, community and school service, and potential achievement may be considered in determining eligibility for different programs. Applicants should call or e-mail the Financial Aid Office, email@example.com, to determine eligibility.
Financial Aid Applicant Requirements
- is accepted in good academic standing and maintains satisfactory academic progress at the college;
- is enrolled in an eligible program as a regular student seeking a degree;
- is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States;
- owes no refund or repayment on a previous educational grant;
- is not delinquent on a student education loan;
- and, for programs based on financial need, has established financial eligibility through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
To initiate the application process for grants, loans, and college work study, a student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students may apply on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov . The application period begins January 1 of each year for the following academic year. The FAFSA application may be sent any time throughout the year, but by early submission the applicant may be eligible for additional grants.
For information about Financial Aid please see the current college catalog (pdf) .
Financial Aid Forms and Links
- BCF Students Rights and Responsibilities
- BCF Financial Aid Application
- BCF Institutional Scholarship Application
- Student Fee Authorization FSA Funds
- Certification of Not Filing 2014 Taxes
- 2015-2016 Student Loan Request Form
- 2015-2016 Graduate Loan Request Form
- Independent Verification Worksheet V1
- Independent Verification Worksheet V3
- Independent Verification Worksheet V4
- Independent Verification Worksheet V5
- Independent Verification Worksheet V6